What information we hold:
Your email address, phone number and enquiry preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our mails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on.
Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
This data can be viewed by authorised people at this website to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Send email alerts to users who request them
- Provide you with information about our services if you want it
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Please note that after a reasonable time length your data will be wiped from our server.